As the autumn leaves decrease with every strong gust of wind and the Sauvignon Blanc makes way for Pinot Noir we know its winter, time to stay indoors, keep warm and take stock of your career.
At H.Q we are constantly asked what can be done to address the shortage of skilled workers that plague the Hospitality Industry. My answer is always the same, look after the workers you already have, treat them well, pay them a fair wage and keep the communication channels open at all times.
We have a number of positions up for grabs at the moment so keep checking the website on a regular basis, as we don’t always advertise our jobs through Seek etc.If you have applied previously but have an up to date CVs then send it through so we know where you are today and tell us where you want to be tomorrow.
Anyone with a valid NZ work Visa who wants to start their New Zealand adventure in the best Restaurants, Kitchens, Hotels or Lodge, then get your details through to us now.
We are currently searching for candidates to fill the following.
• F & B Service Manger – 4* Hotel – South Island.
• Commi Pastry Chef – Award winning Restaurant – Auckland.
• Structural Engineer – Christchurch.
• Hotel Manager – 4 ½ * Hotel – North Island.
• Executive Chef – 5 * Lodge – Australia
• Housekeeper Supervisor – 3* Hotel – Tauranga.
• Workshop Manager – Tourism Company – Christchurch.
• DOS – 5* Hotel – Pacific Islands
• Complex G M (Attractions & Accom) – Central Otago
• CDP – 3* Hotel – Tauranga.
• Sous Chef (Bistro) – 4 * Hotel – Wellington.
When sending your resume please ensure that you have the following information included.
• Your current position.
• Your preferred location.
• Salary expectations.
• Position you are seeking.
• If you need a visa do not apply.